Rides and Events (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gippsland and Yarra Valley Rail Trail Tour

I will be setting off on the above trip to ride the two Gippsland Rail Trails, Orbost to Bairnsdale and from Strathford to Traralgon. Then…

Started by Mike MacDonald

0 Jul 20, 2013

western australia

Hi all I'm getting a bit stuck on this one and need someone to work/motivate me to get this trip happening I have maps routes etc just need…

Started by heather

1 May 29, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

Suggestions for rides

Ride leaders are having a meeting tomorrow night to do the rides calendar for rest of 2013. Have you got a favorite ride you would like us…

Started by Bob Moore

0 May 14, 2013

Ride2Riverstone

Met Rob Kemp at Rooty Hill today on the M7 ride. He is the organizer for R2R and was handing out leaflets for the ride next Sunday. If anyo…

Started by Bob Moore

0 Apr 29, 2013

Coast Lakes and Beaches Tour 2 spaces still available

There is still accommodation available for a female to share and a male to share. Ring me for further details Mike 0400320231

0 Feb 19, 2013

Bakehouse Cafe not open Sundays in Feb

A sign in the window says the Bakehouse is not open on Sundays until end of Feb. So we need a new ride starting place. Have chosen Bar Ital…

Started by Bob Moore

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

Australian Cycling Championship

Just read Bruce Fry's comment, I have never been to a veledrome to see the cycling, anyone interested to put a group together for one of th…

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

Denman-Scone-Denman: Stats & Photos

Hi All, Links to Garmin Connect website which show the route, speed, elevations etc of the Denman-Scone-Denman ride. Denman-Scone: http:/…

Started by Mick

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by heather

Draft Calendar for rest of 2012

Ride leaders are having a meeting tonight to fill in the rest of the calendar for 2012. I put a link to the Draft on the Calendar page (cli…

Started by Bob Moore

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Bob Moore

Google Earth KML Tracks of Goulburn Crookwell

If you load the attached file into Google Earth, you can see the speed and profiles we did.

Started by Jamie Honan

0 Apr 16, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Laura cunningham is now a member of Bike Leichhardt
Sunday
John Diller posted photos
Aug 6
Leanne Enright is now a member of Bike Leichhardt
Jun 3
Grant Rogers posted events
May 8

Notes

Memberships due

Created by Bob Moore Nov 23, 2011 at 5:47pm. Last updated by Bob Moore Mar 3.

Sign On Form

Created by Bob Moore Jul 14, 2009 at 5:05pm. Last updated by Bob Moore Dec 11, 2016.

Rides Calendar

Created by Bob Moore May 14, 2013 at 11:43pm. Last updated by Bob Moore Dec 21, 2015.

Sending Private Messages

Created by Bob Moore Apr 16, 2015 at 1:05am. Last updated by Bob Moore Apr 16, 2015.

Adding photos

Created by Bob Moore Sep 22, 2010 at 10:29pm. Last updated by Bob Moore Apr 6, 2015.

LBUG Bikely routes

LBUG routes on Bikely. If that link doesn't work, just put "LBUG" in the search box, along with Australia and NSW in the following boxes.
If you have any routes on Bikely of your own that you would like included here, add "LBUG" to the title and re-save.

© 2017   Created by Bob Moore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service